Saturday, May 16, 2009

I'm so happy and so very tired.

Today at the Casey Kidz Klub Crop Day we raised a whopping $1,300 .

We are rapt. The day went really well, we even had a request by a couple of people to run two of these a year (too tired to even contemplate that at this moment).

We had really great prizes to raffle, some things that included cuttlebug kids machine and dies, a personal die cutter, a fax/scanner/photocopier machine and tons of other stuff.

We also did a silent auction which netted us a few hundred dollars.I am glad to say it is all over...well until next year anyway.

Thanks for all of those who donated items for the day. You guys are mega stars.

Happy Crafting
Cheers
Lyndall

5 comments:

  1. Well done to you and Denise the day was a success and I'm glad I got to be part of it!Congrats on the amount you raised as well..and I'm wrapped with my personal cutter..woohoo!!
    I finally won something ...I can't believe it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congrats on raising that much money very impressive.The prizes sound awesome and the silient auction what a fantastic idea.Sounds like your crop day was lots of fun.Well Done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lyndall.
    A huge thankyou for your support on my blog. It means alot. :)
    Belinda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome effort in raising that amount of money - and for such a great cause. kudos to you and all involved :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. phairy claps to you hun ...lovethe updated header pic .....little spunk rats they are

    ReplyDelete