Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bad Blogger


I have been a bad blogger. After this week is over promise to be a lot more regular with postings.


I am having my sons Zach (7 yo) and Luke (3 yo) joint party this week. OMG there is about 23 kids invading my house on Saturday - what was I thinking. It is a Star Wars theme so I am busy making space-like decorations - again what was I thinking :-).


I am posting again tomorrow at the Remember When Blog. This week I am doing a tutorial on how to make this cute like bag, just the right size for placing some lollies or jewellery to give as a gift.


The good people at Remember When Paper Company are donating all profits from the sale of their chippies to Victorian Fire Relief for this week only. So if you have been meaning to buy some RW Chippies this week is a good week to do it.
Happy Crafting
Cheers
Lyndall
Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment