Monday, February 16, 2009

Thank God it's over.


The boys joint party went really well and all the kids appeared to have a great time. Unfortunately I just did not get the chance to take many photos. But one photo I made sure i got was of the birthday cake.

When Zach first said he wanted a Stars Wars themed birthday party I have been searching the net for ideas. One I came across was Julie Foxworthy at http://convergingcuisine.com/, she had designed & made this really cool Yoda cake, so thought I would give it a go. So here is my version of YODA... I was quite happy with how it turned out.
Happy Crafting.
Cheers
Lyndall

4 comments:

  1. groovy cake ....lol...how many sleeps till next year???

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cake Lyndall you have done a awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome cake Lyndall and glad the party went well... Happy Birthday to your little spunks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This came out awesome! :) So glad I could serve as some inspiration for your little Star Wars fans! :)

    ReplyDelete