Monday, March 23, 2009

I know I promised the dimensions for the voucher folder, but to be honest I can not find it. Chaos reigns in my scraproom at the moment. The new storage has been set up and looking good. But I just can not get motivated to sort out all my stuff and put it away in it's new home. Hope fully in the next couple of days I will sort and be able to post the dimensions.


Last week was my final blog entry at Remember When Paper Company. It was a great experience being a weekly blogger and would like to say thankyou to the Remember When girls for giving me a go. If you want the demensions and instructions on how to make the envelope and card holder above go to Remember When Paper Company.
I have something in the wind at moment for being a guest blogger for another company, so when I know more I will let you know.
At the moment I am working on a design for Chocolate Body Paint box. So keep your eyes peeled for that one.
Happy Crafting
Cheers
Lyndall

No comments:

Post a Comment