Monday, April 20, 2009

Congratulations

Back to school today for Zach. It is a relief because by the second week of school holidays Zach & Luke had, had enough of each other and were fighting all the time. Zach was very keen this morning to go to school.






Zach's teacher recently got engaged so I made her this Congratulations Box. I am really happy with how it has turned out. On the underside of the lid Zach has drawn a picture of his teacher and her fiance holding hands and showing off the ring - drawing done in silver so has not come up very clearly in the photo.
Happy Crafting
Cheers
Lyndall

5 comments:

  1. wow this is so stunning Lyndall ...i would love to see this in real life .....i love it Zachs teacher is one lucky girl ....Give the boys a hug and smooch from me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blaine wasnt that keen...lol ... but it is a good thing they like school so I hope he had a great day. I love that box and Im sure his teacher did too. The little picture inside is such a lovely personal touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lyndall, I love your projects, have you thought about subbing them???

    Oh and I'm a little behind, I didn't even realise you had a blog, opps my bad

    Nicxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous Lyndall ..Zach's teacher is very lucky.

    ReplyDelete