Sunday, April 19, 2009

Love Box.

Had a great time at the Melbourne Comedy Festival this weekend. We saw Greg Fleet and he was great. Very funny man. As the kids were staying at Nanny and Grandad's place we decided to make a night of it and stayed in the city at the Medina hotel. It was just so good to go out and have some kid free time. Will definately be doing the same next year.




Today I thought I would show you this Love Box that I previously made for the RWPC Blog. I gave this to my husband for Valentines Day. After he had eaten the chocolates it revealed a secret message. Hope you like. Below you will find the dimensions on how to make this. Just click on the image to enlarge. The Cardstock is Bazzill. Chippies are RW Laser Cuts. Can not remember who the P.P was from.

Happy Crafting
Cheers
Lyndall





1 comment:

  1. Your boxes never cease to amaze me, Lyndall! Glad to hear you had some child free time at a city hotel just like we did, and thanks for agreeing that I do, in fact, need therapy!!

    ReplyDelete