Saturday, April 4, 2009

I'm Back

I am feeling better and back in the crafting mood.


I was flipping through the Stampin Up catalogue today and came across a triangular shaped lollie holder thingy. I really liked the idea so have made my version of it. Yeah I know you are going to ask why I did a Christmas theme in April. Well the answer is simple...I only had Christmas themed celophane bags. Going to have to order me some plain ones I think:-). This project can easily be adapted to Easter bags etc.



Stuff I used.
Stampin Up Card Stock
SU Scallop Punch
Nestibilities - plain & scallop ovals
Paper Trey Ink Stamps
White Ribbon.
Celophane Bag
Choccies
Double Sided Tape.
Double Click on Image to expand.
Hope you like. Happy Crafting.
Cheers Lyndall

1 comment:

  1. well i am glad your back babe ...and hopefully feeling a little better too .....cyber hugs and loves

    ReplyDelete