Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Soul Searching India

A very good friend of mine Natasha has a blog that I think a couple of you may like. It has nothing to do with craft but rather is a brilliant written & visual description of her time in India.

Natasha's blog shows an insight to India which most of us will never see even if we were tourists.

Natasha was originally from India and migrated to Australia with her family when she was about 16 years old. I met Natasha in 1990 when we were both working on a building site as Draftswomen and have been close friends since. Natasha moved to America in approx 1997.

Sorry if I sound like I am waffling. It is just Natasha has had a very complicated life and I am so very proud of how she has overcome many obsticles and achieved amazing things in her life. Anyway if you are interested here is the link to her blog Soul Searching India.
__________________
Cheers
Lyndall

No comments:

Post a Comment