Sunday, April 26, 2009

Yesterday we took the kids to our local ANZAC parade in Berwick. The kids found it all a bit boring. But hopefully one day they will appreciate what it all means.

The weather here is pretty dismal. Days like these just make you want to jump under the doona and watch TV all day. But having two small children they won't let me do that. I think we might take the kids down to the local playcentre today. Better them trashing the playcentre rather than our house :-)
Last night I made these two boxes for Mothers Day. I am going to use them as cards and write a message underneath the lid, then place choccies in them (see 2 blog entries ago for box dimensions). The purple box I have used Stampin Up products to produce. The green box is K&Co paper and bazzill cardstock. Hope you like.

Happy Crafting
Lyndall

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous boxes there Lyndall, I hope you had a good day at the paly centre.

    ReplyDelete